Thursday, February 12, 2009

late entry for Weds, 2-11-09

Yesterday was a long day. We got up early to go to staff meeting. Anna was kind enough to babysit Will and Ruth while we learned from the RTI representative on how to improve documentation for billing. This got me excited about our seminar in Phoenix. Still, the numbers looked good, and it seems I am doing well both in patients per hour and RVU's per patient. I could definitely improve and feel that as I continue to gain more experience, my numbers will also look better, but of course, numbers are not everything. I played basketball at the church at noon, and did my first official personal training session at LA Fitness in the afternoon. I am now very sore but feel this is exactly what I need at this point in my life. My goal is not to get into a bodybuilding contest or become attractive for others since God has already blessed me with a wonderful wife. I am hoping to become healthier and stronger (so that I can make more "and 1's"). At small group, we tried to get Nick on internet video but the connection was not as good as I had hoped. The Kennedys did share with everyone that they won a car playing a Monopoly prize game at the grocery store. Pretty neat. We continued on with Ephesians 4:11 about the various gifts we were given. Verse 14 brought up examples of how we have been or can be deceived. I did not get to my daily blogging last night because we were all so very tired. The combination of getting up early for mandatory staff meeting and both basketball and lifting made my body ache. It was a wonderful day overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment