Friday, February 20, 2009

Exercise and Work

I woke up to go to 5:45am basketball at LA Fitness which was good exercise while I played horribly as usual. I hung out for an hour afterwards and listened to Paul Baloche songs from iTunes on my iPhone as I waited for my 8am trainer appointment. Jeris worked me out pretty hard. I felt like Jello early on, and I have noticed some arm soreness in the last hour. At home, I played some guitar, went to the park with Ruth and Amy, and took a nap. While at work, Amy and Ruth picked up Dad at the airport. I am at work now and ready to go home.

I am feeling tired from the day and found this passage in John 4:16 - "Jacob's well was there, and Jesus, tired as he was from the journey, sat down by the well. It was about the sixth hour." I am thirsty myself so I am going to get a coke and head on home...

No comments:

Post a Comment