Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Finishing Work (late entry for Tues, 2-24-09)

Today, Ruth was still a little sick. She woke us up while in a good mood however. We gave her another "breathing treatment" in the bathroom with the hot water running. Bill Noles came over to look at the final renovation projects for the house. We ate lunch with John Pillow at Jason's Deli and had a great chat. We all took a nap before I headed to the hospital for a meeting regarding a patient I helped with on the floor one night. I then worked my 4p-2a shift and now I am ready to go home.

Ephesians 4:31-32 "Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you."

I definitely needed that verse during my shift today. I was angry and irritated at times with certain people, and I need to be more compassionate instead of trying to move so quickly through patients in the ED. I will forgive those that make mistakes because I definitely make plenty of mistakes that Christ has shown grace for.

No comments:

Post a Comment